A different kind of Valentines Card – Monsters!
Here are some follow-up pictures to my post on a different kind of valentines day kids card to make at home. My son wanted to make monsters which some commenters liked and here they are.
You can find instructions on how to make the card here.
You can follow the instructions for the lady bug, modifying them to make the monsters shown below.
I hope you have a lot of fun making these for valentines day. I also wrote a post suggested a couple of books for valentines day for very young kids which you can check out here.
Happy valetines day!
Last 5 posts by Suzie
- How to sell your house in this tough market - May 17th, 2010
- Fun recipe to cook with kids - Volcano Meatloaf - February 28th, 2010
- The Efficient Mom - 5 things I cant do without part 2 - February 18th, 2010
- Healthy Snacks for Kids on the Go - February 16th, 2010
- Efficient Mom - Things I can't do without - February 15th, 2010