Aromatherapy and Kleenex?
I was at a cousins house this weekend and every room smelt wonderful. Inviting and lovely. Turns out, the smell was from Eucalyptus oil which they had procured on a recent trip to India. But the trick? Take a few drops of an aromatic oil onto a Kleenex tissue and then put the tissue in your closet, or pillow case, or just leave it in a room. I am pretty sure Lavender or any other oil will work as well. I am telling you, it just smelt great!
Last 5 posts by Khushi
- Summer Activities for Kids - June 30th, 2012
- The Slight Edge - Is It Working For You? - November 11th, 2011
- Break it down - October 23rd, 2011
- Diwali Celebrations - Ideas for Children - October 23rd, 2011
- Office Diwali Party and Celebrating Diwali at work - October 22nd, 2011