Break it down
Over the last few months, I have struggled with time and life management. How to balance life and find time for the things I want to do. One of the most effective tools I found was this – break a task into small meaningful chunks. That way, you will make progress towards your goals vs. just being overwhelmed by what lies before you. So if you are cleaning the attic, set a goal – I will find 3 items to throw out or recycle, instead of a goal of ‘ I will have a spanking clean attic and get Real Simple on the line’.
Last 5 posts by Khushi
- Summer Activities for Kids - June 30th, 2012
- The Slight Edge - Is It Working For You? - November 11th, 2011
- Diwali Celebrations - Ideas for Children - October 23rd, 2011
- Office Diwali Party and Celebrating Diwali at work - October 22nd, 2011
- Sara and Tacy's Summer Reset Challenge - some additional information - May 28th, 2011