Hello everyone. March 8, 2012 is Holi. In US time, I think it falls on March 7th. And what better time to celebrate such a colorful, vibrant festival than the end of a long winter, and in the middle of a quite gloomy economy? Holi is celebrated all over the US, of course, by the Indian community. But why not take some of this color into your other, multicultural life?
To help you celebrate with multicultural flair, Bloggermoms has put together a whole list of Holi articles. Happy Holi everyone! Please see the list of articles below:
Last 5 posts by Bloggermoms
- Holi Activities for Preschoolers - February 27th, 2012
- Celebrating Holi in the Workplace - February 21st, 2012
- Preschool Diwali Celebrations or School Diwali Celebrations - Party Ideas - October 21st, 2011
- About Bloggermoms - May 11th, 2011
- Earth Day Activities for Kids - 5 things to do - April 21st, 2011