Chingri Mach er Tel Jhal Rasha
Hi, back with a delicious recipe of Chingri Maach,, you can try this item anytime.
garlic- 3-4 pieces
potatoes-2(cut into diced pieces)
garammasala,(half paste), bay leaf
salt, sugar-as needed
red chilli powder
this cooking is preferably done in mustard oil.
put oil in the wok, fry the shrimp,(blended with salt and turmeric), then keep them out from the wok.
then fry the potato
make a paste of onion, ginger, garlic, tomato
in the wok, put some oil, bay leaf then the half paste garammasala
then add the blended tomato, onoin, ginger, garlic
add chilli powder
cook for some time
after you see the spices are all fried
put the potato
add the shrimp
add little water after few minutes
let it boil
mix sugar and salt as per taste
add the green chilli
once you see the gravy is ready, sprinkle ghee and garam masala powder over the curry
take out from the heat and decorate in a serving bowl
this tel jhal rasha is ideal with rice, chappati, paratha..
enjoy this delicious cooking in the valentine’s day.
Last 5 posts by roma
- Fish Curry with Cauliflower - Phul kopi diye macher jhol - July 5th, 2009
- Posto Chichinga (Long Gourd with Poppy seed) - June 23rd, 2009
- Delicious Egg Curry - May 26th, 2009
- Musur Dal Recipe - May 26th, 2009
- Summer Event - A cooling Aam or Mango Dal recipe - May 19th, 2009