Terms of Service
Welcome! Bloggermoms.com is a community for parents. Our members need to be 18 years or older.
Please remember that Bloggermoms.com does not provide any professional advice, diagnosis or treatment of any kind — medical, legal, professional, personal. The opinions you read on this site are those of members of the Bloggermoms.com community, not necessarily those of Bloggermoms,Inc.
To keep the community experience fun for all parents, any posts that are racially charged, vulgar or profane or otherwise unacceptable are subject to be deleted.
Unacceptable Content includes content that is or linked to anything that:
· Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, stalking, hateful, or racially, knowingly false or misrepresenting other person, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
· Shows nudity, partial nudity or adult content;
· Exhorts others to commit illegal acts;
· Harms minors in any way;
· Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret or copyright other proprietary rights of any third party. It is your responsibility to sufficiently credit and quote any third party you are getting information or content from. For more clarity around what you can or cannot do and avoid legal issues, please see The Electronic Frontier Foundation’s Legal Guide for Bloggers at http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/.)
· Violates any obligation of confidentiality
· Violates the privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any third party
· You do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
· Constitutes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation
· Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
You also agree NOT to
· Post content that was deleted by administrator
· Post or submit links on behalf of someone else that was banned
· Allow usage by others in such a way as to violate this Agreement;
· Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
· provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
· make available any Content that violates the Fair Housing Act by stating, in any notice or ad for the sale or rental of any dwelling, a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
· upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
· upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
· use us as a forwarding service to another website;
· solicit passwords or personal identifying information for unintended, commercial or unlawful use from other users;
· exceed the scope of the service that you have signed up for; for example, accessing and using features that you do not have a right to use, or deleting, adding to, or otherwise changing other people’s entries or other content when you have not been granted the privileges to do
· upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by any state law;
· Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in the paragraphs above.
· Contains editorial content that has been commissioned and paid for by a third party, (either cash or goods in barter), and/or contains paid advertising links and/or SPAM or “Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages.” (nonsense unrelated to discussions or posts, such as simple links to unrelated content that are often advertising or e-commerce including traditional or more insidious forms)
“Content,” as used here, is all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted. Basically anything you post, upload, email or transmit here is content. You understand that all content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. This means that you, and not Bloggermoms, Inc, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available. In this regard, you understand that we do not monitor or control the content of information posted by others. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You acknowledge that by using the Service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Bloggermoms, Inc be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. Should Content be found or reported in violation with, but not limited to, the following terms, it will be Blogggermom, Inc’s sole discretion as to what action should be taken, including suspension and/or termination of your account.
You acknowledge and understand that Bloggermoms, Inc may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Bloggermoms,Inc shall have the right but not the obligation in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content for any reason. Bloggermoms, Inc and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Bloggermoms, Inc or submitted to Bloggermoms, Inc, including without limitation information in Bloggermoms, Inc message boards and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Bloggermoms, Inc has the right to access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce this Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Bloggermoms, Inc, its users and the public. Further, Bloggermoms, Inc reserves the right to cooperate with legitimate law enforcement requests for information at its sole discretion.
You acknowledge that Bloggermoms, Inc reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. Bloggermoms, Inc reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
Bloggermoms, Inc define and determine unacceptable content on a case by case basis. We reserve the right to terminate Bloggermoms.com accounts for violation of the terms noted above.
We welcome your help upholding these community guidelines. If you are concerned about any content you see on our site, please let us know through the contact us section.
Thank you for working with us in keeping our site fun and clean for everyone.
All bloggermoms.com website content, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are copyrighted works that belongs Bloggermoms, Inc and their respective authors. Our definition of “author” is the originator of any content on the site.
2007/2008. All rights reserved.
· Bloggermoms.com asks for some personal information when you sign up, including your email address and a password, zip code, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
· In addition to publishing your blog posts, you may also provide additional profile information, such as a photo, birthday, location, etc. and can edit your profile at any time on your profile page.
· Bloggermoms, Inc stores and maintains your account information and copies of your blog posts and comments, including drafts, in order to provide the service.
· We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
· We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve
· We may share aggregated non personal information with third parties
· You can change your account settings, including your profile information, at any time. You can edit, save drafts and remove your blog posts at any time.
· If you delete your blog, we will remove all posts from public view. Because of the way we maintain this service, residual copies of your profile information and other information associated with your account may remain on back-up media.