Fathers Day Gifts from Baby
Fathers day gifts from baby can be a challenge especially given that baby is so cute and mom has to find a gift to live up to him or her. So here are some ideas:
- A beautifully framed hand or foot print painting using bright finger paint colors like red, green, yellow with a suitably cute caption that baby would approve such as ‘I love you Dad’ or ‘My Daddy Strongest’
- A collection of photos from Dad’s first year with baby in one of those multiple photo frame, or arranged in an artistic collage
- Baby Strokes painting by letting baby hold a brush with paints chosen by mom or crayons chosen by baby. Take care so that nothing toxic gets eaten or strewn on the carpet.
- A gift of something dad has been missing ever since baby came such as an uninterrupted afternoon of video games or golf
- A letter from baby illustrated with pictures that dad can put up in his office
Happy Fathers Day!
Last 5 posts by Bloggermoms
- Holi Activities for Preschoolers - February 27th, 2012
- Celebrating Holi - February 23rd, 2012
- Celebrating Holi in the Workplace - February 21st, 2012
- Preschool Diwali Celebrations or School Diwali Celebrations - Party Ideas - October 21st, 2011
- About Bloggermoms - May 11th, 2011