Home Remedy for Eczema
Eczema Home Remedies for babies and toddlers seemed a good idea for me, as many babies and kids get Eczema, especially in the US where they are in air conditioning from day one which dries up the skin like nothing else. So here is the tip:
Boil Neem Leaves and Mustard Oil in water and then apply it to the skin once it is cool.
Be sure to check with your doctor if this is OK, as with any home remedy for Eczema for Babies and Toddlers.
Neem is available in health food stores in the US, not sure if Indian stores will also have them.
Last 5 posts by Dora
- Hair Conditioning Tip - November 7th, 2010
- Easy to Clean Measuring Cups - October 11th, 2010
- The Emergency Bag - September 13th, 2010
- Potpourri - August 22nd, 2010
- Summer Tip and a touch of spa - July 17th, 2010