How I apply henna
Every woman is very conscious about her hair.
When I was in Kerala, India because of the good water and good climate there, it was not important for me to take special care for my hair.
I am 32 years old and have been living in Sharjah for the past 1 year.
The water here is not at all good. The thing is, I started losing hair pretty soon and developed some gray hairs too.
Thought I would have to start applying dye like my mother very early.
I began getting worried about it and that was when my beautician told me to apply henna.
Now I am doing it regularly.
The henna powder that is good here in market is Al-Haseena. It contains natural herbs also.
The day before you put henna. These are the steps that I do.
1. Take the required amount of henna and amla powder (anything that you get in supermarket) in an iron container.
2. Boil a cup of water and add 1 teabag into it. We should keep it aside for 2 hours.
3. Mix the henna, amla powder, and lukewarm teawater. Batter it and make it a paste.
4. Keep it closed overnight.
5. The next morning, add 1 egg into the mixture.
6. Massage your hair with oil for 10 mts and then start applying the henna mixture equally all over.
7. Wait for 2 hours till it becomes dry and then wash it with lukewarm water.