Introducing…The Daily Tipoff
Hi! We thought it would be interesting to put something out every day that we have found useful in our lives – shortcuts, tools, ideas. This is not expert opinion, just us sharing something we would recommend. We would love to hear your ideas.
So here’s one from me to kick it off. We would like to feature one a day from any of our readers or writers.
When traveling in your car on long trips with cars or many passengers. carry an empty grocery bag or two. Then as you accumulate empty snack wrappers, bottled water, tissues, crumbs etc, use it as a trash bag. Then get rid off it at your destination to keep some semblance of clean in the car and reduce clean up time.
Last 5 posts by Khushi
- Summer Activities for Kids - June 30th, 2012
- The Slight Edge - Is It Working For You? - November 11th, 2011
- Break it down - October 23rd, 2011
- Diwali Celebrations - Ideas for Children - October 23rd, 2011
- Office Diwali Party and Celebrating Diwali at work - October 22nd, 2011