The recipe I want to share with you today, is a healthy breakfast as well as a tasty snack!This takes very little time and everyone loves to eat this .
all purpose flour( moida) 1 cup
milk : 1 cup
onion, green chilli, coriander leaf (dhonepata) : all are cut into small pieces
salt, sugar: as desired
oil to fry
make a batter of moida, egg, milk, mix thoroughly
put the onion, green chilli, coriander leaf
mix salt and sugar
put oil in a non stick fry pan
take one scoop of batter
spread in the pan like a dhosa
flip for the other side
take out from the pan
serve hot with tomato sauce or hot chilli sauce.
Enjoy this yummy moghlai paratha.
Last 5 posts by roma
- Fish Curry with Cauliflower - Phul kopi diye macher jhol - July 5th, 2009
- Posto Chichinga (Long Gourd with Poppy seed) - June 23rd, 2009
- Delicious Egg Curry - May 26th, 2009
- Musur Dal Recipe - May 26th, 2009
- Summer Event - A cooling Aam or Mango Dal recipe - May 19th, 2009