Nutritious Indian Meal for toddler
Mixed Veggie Thepla with Daal
Mixed Veggies Thepla:-
Use any veggies combination like methi/spinach/carrots with mint/potato. Grate this vegetable along with ginger and garlic. Mix turmeric,salt to the grated vegetable. Mix in whole wheat flour (alternatively you can make with raagi flour or mixture of raagi and wheat flour). Make a firm dough. Then roll out rotis of this mxture and roast it with little bit of ghee/oil on each side.
Pressure cook toor/mung/massor daal along with turmeric, tomato/spinach/methi/dudhi. Once cooked mash it and add salt and water, boil it. Use this daal with mixed veggie thepla/roti/rice.
Last 5 posts by Ketaki
- Complex Feelings - July 6th, 2012
- Mama's Day out! - November 11th, 2011
- On the road... - September 16th, 2010
- Relaxing Dinner with Kids(?) - September 16th, 2010
- Ruffle of Motherhood! - July 16th, 2010