Have you heard of the phenomenon of opting out? I think it became popular in the books ‘Opting out – Why women really quit careers and head home’ by Pamela Stone and ‘On ramps and Off ramps’. Recently I have decided to opt out as it is defined. Step out of the corporate world and be at home with my baby.
But it doesnt feel like opting out at all. It feels like opting in to be a full time mom. 🙂
Maybe the opting out pangs will come soon.
Last 5 posts by Khushi
- Summer Activities for Kids - June 30th, 2012
- The Slight Edge - Is It Working For You? - November 11th, 2011
- Break it down - October 23rd, 2011
- Diwali Celebrations - Ideas for Children - October 23rd, 2011
- Office Diwali Party and Celebrating Diwali at work - October 22nd, 2011