Pineapple Chicken Tenders
“Delicious little bites for an appetizer or a light meal with a salad!”
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 2 pounds chicken breast tenderloins or strips
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Remove from heat just before the mixture comes to a boil.
- Place chicken tenders in a medium bowl. Cover with the pineapple marinade, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Thread chicken lengthwise onto wooden skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken tenders 5 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. They cook quickly, so watch them closely.
Enjoy the grilling over the long weekend..
Last 5 posts by Sarmila
- Diwali.. Be Safe And Healthy - October 15th, 2009
- Breakfast for Kids - September 3rd, 2009
- Herniated Disc - August 30th, 2009
- Shadow Disease - July 27th, 2009
- Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast With Carrot - July 9th, 2009