Teacher Appreciation Ideas – Three must dos
Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up. We wrote a piece on ideas for teacher appreciation week here.Here are some new ideas for teacher apppreciation week -
1. Show your Enthusiasm : Says Suzie, a Bloggermoms writer and a veteran teacher ‘One year my room parent brought a large beautiful vase with water and one lovely rose. With much excitement each child entered the classroom carrying a flower and hugging me. They added the flower to the vase and we watched the bouquet grow. This was my gavorite because of their enthusiasm.’
2. Be Specific : In your expression, in your thank you notes, mention specifically what aspect of the teachers work you appreciate. So for example, instead of a ‘Thank you for all your hard work and extra effort’ go for ‘ Thank you for helping me get over my first day jitters by reading me a story of a girl who did…..’
3. Personalize : Know anything about your teacher? The fact that you made some effort to find out will make them happier. Maybe choose a theme of your teacher’s native country for your card and learn some geography in the process.
Do add your ideas!
Last 5 posts by Bloggermoms
- Holi Activities for Preschoolers - February 27th, 2012
- Celebrating Holi - February 23rd, 2012
- Celebrating Holi in the Workplace - February 21st, 2012
- Preschool Diwali Celebrations or School Diwali Celebrations - Party Ideas - October 21st, 2011
- About Bloggermoms - May 11th, 2011