The babe and Santa
Last weekend, we thought we would check out the post Thanksgiving holiday rush. The fact that we wanted to do that still reminds me that I am a visitor here, looking at life events as a tourist of sorts.
The mall was crowded when we reached at 4 pm. The deals were almost gone and the air was heavy with the collective exhalation of thousands. Near the tree in center court there was Santa of course, with a wailing baby on his knee and a desperate mom trying to coax a smile.
We did not stand in line. But as we watched from the fence, the babe shouted out of the blue ‘ I want a cash register. I want a cash register’.
He is two and he gets Santa Claus!
Do you tell you kids about Santa?
Last 5 posts by Khushi
- Summer Activities for Kids - June 30th, 2012
- The Slight Edge - Is It Working For You? - November 11th, 2011
- Break it down - October 23rd, 2011
- Diwali Celebrations - Ideas for Children - October 23rd, 2011
- Office Diwali Party and Celebrating Diwali at work - October 22nd, 2011