The not time for bed book
Time for Bed was a favorite bed time book for the babe. It has cute, calming photos of mommy and baby animals (though I never quite liked the snake one), and is wonderful to read during cuddling.
If you havent read it, its all about various babies cuddling with their mommies and going to bed. Or so I thought.
My younger one differs.
He says ‘ Mommy rook’ (he cant say the l yet) ‘The baby cow is waking up. Mommy cow is cuddling to wake baby cow’
Then next page
“Mommy rook. Baby doggy waking up. Mommy doggy kissing baby doggy to wake him up’
Trust a kid to interpret cuddling and sleepiness in an entirely different way!
Last 5 posts by Khushi
- Summer Activities for Kids - June 30th, 2012
- The Slight Edge - Is It Working For You? - November 11th, 2011
- Break it down - October 23rd, 2011
- Diwali Celebrations - Ideas for Children - October 23rd, 2011
- Office Diwali Party and Celebrating Diwali at work - October 22nd, 2011