Toddler and Preschooler Snack Ideas
Summer camp got me thinking. What will I do when I have to plan a packed snack and lunch every day? Ok, so I gave him Goldfish (whole grain) the first day and alphabet crackers and grapes the next – I was trying to go with favorites for the first few days.
But what if I have to pack one every day? I dont want to go processed all the time. So I looked around, and here’s what some of the other moms gave their kids – much better choices than mine, and maybe some ideas.
- Peach (for the four and five year olds)
- Apple (for the four and five year olds)
- Home baked crackers which looked whole grain
- Yogurt ( with an ice pack i suppose, again for a older kid)
- Apple crisps
- Dry cereal
Last 5 posts by Khushi
- Summer Activities for Kids - June 30th, 2012
- The Slight Edge - Is It Working For You? - November 11th, 2011
- Break it down - October 23rd, 2011
- Diwali Celebrations - Ideas for Children - October 23rd, 2011
- Office Diwali Party and Celebrating Diwali at work - October 22nd, 2011