Useful and Fun Websites for Pregnancy
Here are some of the websites we found useful when navigating our pregnancies in the US. This is part of our series on looking at pregnancy in the USA or another country from an Indian perspective. What did you look at ? Please add to the list!
- Babycenter.co.uk (have articles more from Indian perspective)
- Mayo Clinic website – mayoclinic.com
- www.whattoexpect.com (sign up for the newsletter)
- www.lalecheleague.com (breastfeeding help)
If you sign up for the newsletter on babycenter or on ‘what to expect’ they send great ideas/advice/tips to you every week which is related to the age of your baby or the stage of your pregnancy. The ‘What to expect’ one doesnt send you too many emails unlike Babycenter, but have some pretty neat articles.
You can also watch every stage of embryonic development in the ‘pregnancy calendar’ which is pretty cool.
But its always better to check with your doctor as the internet is full of misinformation and rumors on many topics.
south shore medical center
breaking bad cast
windermere real estate
iphone 4s features
edible arrangements coupon code
Last 5 posts by Bloggermoms
- Holi Activities for Preschoolers - February 27th, 2012
- Celebrating Holi - February 23rd, 2012
- Celebrating Holi in the Workplace - February 21st, 2012
- Preschool Diwali Celebrations or School Diwali Celebrations - Party Ideas - October 21st, 2011
- About Bloggermoms - May 11th, 2011